Are you suffering from food intolerance ?
Do you have any of the following symptoms?
Bloating after eating
Headaches for no apparent reason
Weight control problems
Attention Deficit Disorder
Please call me for a FREE 10 minute evaluation of your symptoms and I will tell you if I can help you or direct you to a more appropriate therapy. Tel: 01628 509536
Please see new website www.vitalhealth.biz
As a Naturopathic health practitioner my aim is to heal the body with natural therapies ranging from homeopathy, nutritional advice, tissue salts, bach flower remedies, detoxification, water, recommendations for stress management and exercise.
I run the Asyra Pro Bio-Energetic Health Screen www.asyra.co.uk/technology for more information - to determine the health status in the body, the Asyra is very successful at pin-pointing a predisposition.
The latest technology in Asyra will test for over 230 foods in 5 minutes - non-invasive, accurate and fast. Then receive a remedy to desensitize you and a full report.
The first consultation will take approximately 90 minutes where I will look at your medical history and life history. I may use iridology, (looking into the iris), I may also look at your tongue and nails. You will receive a remedy to go home with and advice as needed on nutrition, stress management and exercise.
The body has the capacity to heal itself given the right conditions with naturopathic medicine. Hippocrates said ‘health is the expression of a harmonious balance between various components of mans nature, the environment and ways of life – nature is the physician of disease’.
The principles of Naturopathy
- The healing power of nature – nature has the innate ability to heal
- Identify and treat the cause – there is always an underlying cause, be it physical, mental or emotional.
- Do no harm – a naturopath will never use treatments that may create other conditions.
- Treat the whole person – when preparing a treatment plan, all aspects of a persons being are taken into consideration.
- The physician is a teacher – a Naturopath empowers the patient to take responsibility for his/her own health by teaching self-care.
- Prevention is better than cure – a Naturopath may remove toxic substances and situations from a patient’s lifestyle to prevent the onset of further disease.
I am a member of ARH Alliance of Registered Homeopaths www.a-r-h.org and The Register of Homeopaths RHom and ANP (Association of Naturopathic Practitioners)CLICK HERE and on the NHS Directory of Complimentary and Alternative Practitioners CLICK HERE. Also The Complementary Therapy Association www.complementary.assoc.org.uk
My practice is in Maidenhead in Berkshire close to the Buckinghamshire border and within easy reach of Marlow, Bourne End, Wycombe, Burnham, Windsor, Slough, Cookham, Eton and Datchet.